5.21.2008

Zack Addy Kinda Sorta Broke My Heart (And Other Thoughts on Monday's Finales)

I knew something fishy was going on when I peeped the FOX press release for the next season of Bones. Eric Millegan's name was suspiciously missing from the cast list. I had read the spoiler that he would be injured in the lab, but I was thinking he'd either be put out of commission or well, die. It was totally heartbreaking to learn that little Zack was the apprentice to Gormogon (or Gorgonzola as Booth likes to call him). The confession scene between he and Dr. Brennan was intense and quite emotional.

I don't know why the writers decided to head in this direction, maybe they just wanted to shake things up a bit? Kind of similar to the cast upheaval on House this season. Well, at least we have Sweets, who may have come off as suspicious at times, but I kinda dig him.

Zack "King of the Lab" Addy - ye (and your hidden singing talent) shall be missed!

Moving on...

Blair Waldorf was finally able to bring down troublemaker/psycho Georgina Sparks:

"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."
Yes you are B, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Elsewhere on the tube -
Ted and Barney finally made up on How I Met Your Mother. Thank goodness, because seeing them together only in flashback form was getting annoying. Now, if they would just hurry up and get on to this 'Mother'-revealing business.....

I haven't had a chance to watch the House finale yet. I had planned on watching it live, HOWEVER, I realized at the last minute that I completely spaced and still hadn't watched the previous week's ep yet.

Cross your fingers - Marissa may post her thoughts on that here shortly. She proclaimed the last two House episodes as "the best television I've seen all season."

No comments: